What is the All-Weather Test?
WHAT IS THE ALL-WEATHER TEST?
The All-Weather Test is part of our Fast Track Retirement System. It’s just like when automotive engineers perform an all-weather test for your tires to ensure safety for the lives of you & your family in any weather condition. At Legacy Advisory Services, we perform an All-Weather Test for your financial life to gauge the longevity of your hard-earned retirement dollars. The All-Weather Test addresses risk in five key areas:
- Income Risk
- Investment Risk
- Tax Risk
- Healthcare Risk
- Legacy Risk
We start by asking questions like:
“How will you plan your monthly income for a long retirement?”“How could inflation impact your future income streams?” “When should you elect Social Security benefits?”“What may happen if the economy falls back into recession, or if the stock market crashes again?”“What actions could we take today to help lower your current and future TAX bill?” “What strategies are available to best handle a long-term care event?” “How will you be able to best transition your assets to your beneficiaries?”
Our model measures the impact of these scenarios on your income and investments. Using history as a guide, we can give you a clearer picture of these five areas of risk and how to hedge those risks.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
- Fast Track Retirement Workbook which addresses the five key areas of retirement risks and provides a plan to help hedge those risk.
- An organized inventory of your current assets, tax structure, and balance of safety and risk.
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Social Security Optimization Report
- Inflation Plan
- Pension maximization Report
- Spousal Income Replacement Plan
- Longevity Strategies
- LAS proposed Investment Strategies.
- Current Risk Assessment
- Asset Allocation breakdown with Morningstar Report
- Mutual Fund Analysis
- Variable Annuity Analysis
- LAS proposed investment strategies.
Investment Fee Discovery:
- Breakdown on what you are paying for your current investments
- Assessment of Current Tax Structure (401k, 403b, IRA, Etc)
- Social Security Tax Analysis
- Medicare Tax Analysis
- LAS customized strategies to lower current and future tax bill
- Medicare & Long Term Care Options
- Beneficiary Designations Review
- Life Insurance Analysis
- Review of current structure to transition assets and proposed planning opportunities.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT UPON REQUESTING MY ALL-WEATHER TEST?
First, you must set up a visit to our office to discuss your current financial situation and provide the necessary information to perform the All-Weather Test. LAS Advisors are held to a fiduciary standard and therefore seek to understand all of your options so that they can provide the advice in your best interests.
After completing the consultation, your investments & income will undergo a full All-Weather Analysis. It usually takes about three to five business days to complete. Once the analysis is complete, your financial advisor will review the potential risks and provide a recommend plan of action to help protect against those risks.
In addition, you will have a clear understanding of your investment and income needs, the risks you are taking and how your overall plan is currently performing.
A small step in the right direction, to help make sure you are living the life you want to live.
Schedule a Meeting
To schedule a time to discuss your financial future and the possible role of investments and insurance in your financial strategy, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 502-292-3133 / 888-292-1105 today!
Request your free All-Weather Test by using the form below.